10.8.11

Everywhere at once.

The past few weeks have been a bit of a blur. Betsy and i are planning a wedding, packing up our apartment, and both starting a new semester of school- she midwifery, myself, architecture.
We all know the tired adage about the thousand words, so i'll mostly let the bits below do the talking, but i must say- as bewildering as life gets, spending time with friends and family is always such a treat. My father has been rearranging his workshop, my friend Jon held his annual Lawnchair Cinema and its requisite, competitive mix of lawn games, and I had a chance to visit my brother and his wife at their new farm. Also, i've been trying to approach Portland like i haven't been looking at it for six years, and it's been working a little.

more invites.




Antoine's.




Father's Workshop.




A1, with CSS.




From North St.



Future Food.




Blackfly Bait.




Kubb




Jon and Jone's Cottage.




Kubb is for friends.




Two-up!




Ajar.